Misguided Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Roster  New posts  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Random N3
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! I_vote_lcapOMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! I_voting_barOMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! I_vote_rcap 
[M.C]"LIQU!DUS"
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! I_vote_lcapOMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! I_voting_barOMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! I_vote_rcap 
Vader
[M.C]"VENOM"
Dark
kidblur
dylan
[M.C]"PLAT!NUM"
[M.C] =:R@GE:=
TWI$T FLUFFY
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is Hapoopymonster

Our users have posted a total of 691 messages in 34 subjects
Latest topics
» OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Emptyby [M.C]FLAME 8/12/2017, 12:18 pm

» Lets bring [M.C] back for MGS5!!!!!!!!!
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Emptyby [M.C]"LIQU!DUS" 8/28/2015, 11:06 pm

» WHERE IS EVERYONE
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Emptyby [M.C]"LIQU!DUS" 6/29/2015, 9:16 pm

» Does Anyone Still Visit This Site?
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Emptyby [M.C]"VENOM" 6/30/2013, 6:09 pm

» So who's still here??
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Emptyby [M.C]"VENOM" 1/21/2013, 8:48 am

» Just A Suggestion
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Emptyby [M.C]"VENOM" 3/6/2012, 12:36 pm

» I'm new clan leader to be honest.
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Emptyby [M.C]"VENOM" 3/3/2012, 5:24 pm

» Come back!
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Emptyby [M.C]"VENOM" 3/3/2012, 3:44 pm

» been a long time :)
OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Emptyby [M.C]"VENOM" 3/1/2012, 7:36 pm

Poll
Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MisguidedChildren's HQ on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Misguided Children on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[M.C]"LIQU!DUS"
Spam God
[M.C]

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-22

OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty6/1/2014, 7:50 pm

I could've sworn the link to this website was misguidedchildre.tk, most of the others don't post here anymore because they think this site was taken down or something. Anyways, I'm back on this site now that I know it still exists.
Back to top Go down
[M.C]"VENOM"
Administrator
[M.C]

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty6/2/2014, 7:28 pm

I cant believe thats the reason nobody has been on anymore. -_- . lol.
But yeah I wanna revive this clan for MGO3.
I'll represent the clan on Xbox One and you can do it on PS3/4.
Also Ima change the rules up a bit for newbies who wanna join.
I want this clan to play competitively and some day be known as pros.
Back to top Go down
[M.C]"LIQU!DUS"
Spam God
[M.C]

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty6/3/2014, 9:41 pm

That will take a very long time because of morons like Mattalan and the other 90% of NPA that constantly make MC look bad. That dude still to this day trash talks MC, I mean cmon mayne, get over it, the game isnt even online anymore. Why does he hate MC so much in the first place?
Back to top Go down
[M.C]"LIQU!DUS"
Spam God
[M.C]

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty6/3/2014, 9:44 pm

oh and Venom, my specialty is mainly fighting games. MPO and Killzone are like the only shooters ive ever played. Fighting games don't really have a clan system but ppl still make their own groups (like we did in MPO.) Oh and if you do get a vita, make sure you check out killzone mercenary, that game is fantastic, looks identical to a ps3 game.
Back to top Go down
[M.C]"VENOM"
Administrator
[M.C]

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty6/3/2014, 11:24 pm

Let him talk all he wants, it doesn't bother me one bit. I've been playing competitively in every game I have since I last played MPO+. I destroyed everyone in Gears of War 3, Halo 3, Reach, 4, and Metal Gear Peacewalker on 360. As for fighting games, I play Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2, Super Smash Bros(all of them), and Killer Instinct. Not to be all full of myself or anything, but I dont suck as I used to in all the games I played. lol. I know theres always someone out there who will be better than me at something, but thats why I gotta keep playing to be #1.
Back to top Go down
[M.C]"LIQU!DUS"
Spam God
[M.C]

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty6/8/2014, 8:20 pm

I barely y any of the games yo play. Maybe SF4 a little bit, other than that , nothing else. Btw, i think this site should get a redesign or an update. Everything here feels soooo 2009. I can somewhat help in the graphics department. Btw, for some weird reason, this site runs obnoxiously slow for me. And bring back the chatbox!
Back to top Go down
[M.C]"VENOM"
Administrator
[M.C]

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty6/8/2014, 9:42 pm

I'm more on Microsoft's side when it comes to gaming, not being a fanboy or anything either. I grew up more with their systems than Sony's so I feel more comfortable playing games with their controller. But MGS is an exception, It will always look and feel better on a Playstation. Also, I've been looking for chatboxes and wanted to put the Xat chatbox back but it doesn't load up for me for some reason. I honeslty don't know what it could be. I tried using different browsers, I cleared my cache and upgraded my adobe flash and still nothing. Idk if you wanna help me on choosing a chatbox. I've also been thinking about changing up the forum look as well and would love your help since I dont have much experience in doing these kinds of things.  confused 
Back to top Go down
kidblur
"Elite Status"
kidblur

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty8/21/2014, 2:45 pm

LONG TIME NO SEE FELLOW MCs THIS IS [M.C]"ELITEKIL" ND IM BACK I DDNT KNOW THIS SITE WAS STILL HERE, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP KIDBLUR__ PSN or CALL ME 9412645976 AS IN WE WILL REVIVE M.C SOON...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Misguided Staff sergeant

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty8/28/2014, 5:57 pm

!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Misguided Staff sergeant

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty8/28/2014, 6:34 pm

[M.C]"LIQU!DUS" wrote:
That will take a very long time because of morons like Mattalan and the other 90% of NPA that constantly make MC look bad. That dude still to this day trash talks MC, I mean cmon mayne, get over it, the game isnt even online anymore. Why does he hate MC so much in the first place?

Where do you see Matt talking bad about [M.C]? I'm pretty interested haha.

Anyway, someone needs to get a hold of Vamp cause I think he died.
Back to top Go down
[M.C]"VENOM"
Administrator
[M.C]

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty8/30/2014, 6:57 pm

Dark wrote:
[M.C]"LIQU!DUS" wrote:

So Vamp is kill? I can get a hold of Vader and maybe Falcon but that's about it. I also want this clan to expand to other games. Just a thought but we'll see what happens. I definitely want this clan to be a part of MGO3. I'll be playing it on the Xbox One so we'll have other divisions for other platforms.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Misguided Staff sergeant

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty8/31/2014, 8:29 pm

[M.C]"VENOM" wrote:

Dark wrote:
[M.C]"LIQU!DUS" wrote:

So Vamp is kill? I can get a hold of Vader and maybe Falcon but that's about it. I also want this clan to expand to other games. Just a thought but we'll see what happens. I definitely want this clan to be a part of MGO3. I'll be playing it on the Xbox One so we'll have other divisions for other platforms.

I have no way of contacting Vamp haha. He use to have a ridiculously long PSN, but I don't if he has gotten on in quite some time. I can contact some non-[M.C] players like Owned? and .Heaven///, but beyond that I don't have many contacts.

And on MGO2 I was quite good, I would've definitely made a clan, but the only player in [M.C] I've played with is Gorilla, but if I recall he did not enjoy playing Survival [competitive play in MGO2] and preferred casual play.
Back to top Go down
[M.C]"VENOM"
Administrator
[M.C]

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty9/2/2014, 6:21 pm

Dark wrote:
[M.C]"VENOM" wrote:

Dark wrote:
[M.C]"LIQU!DUS" wrote:

I have no way of contacting Vamp haha. He use to have a ridiculously long PSN, but I don't if he has gotten on in quite some time. I can contact some non-[M.C] players like Owned? and .Heaven///, but beyond that I don't have many contacts.

And on MGO2 I was quite good, I would've definitely made a clan, but the only player in [M.C] I've played with is Gorilla, but if I recall he did not enjoy playing Survival [competitive play in MGO2] and preferred casual play.

Oh okay then. And yeah, why not? I'm trying to revive this forum in general. I wanna it to revolve around gaming itself. I'll have to make a separate section for everyone to talk about anything and then have a place where clan members can talk about upcoming matches or whatever.
Back to top Go down
[M.C]FLAME
Misguided Private
[M.C]FLAME

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty11/26/2014, 9:27 am

holy shit!!! this site still alive damn.
Back to top Go down
[M.C]FLAME
Misguided Private
[M.C]FLAME

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty11/26/2014, 9:34 am

I play peace walker on ps3
Back to top Go down
Dark
Misguided Staff sergeant

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty3/1/2015, 10:51 pm

My PSN is Invsblphntm fyi.
Back to top Go down
[M.C]"LIQU!DUS"
Spam God
[M.C]

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty6/29/2015, 9:16 pm

Oh damn i completely forgot to post on this site more often....
Back to top Go down
[M.C]FLAME
Misguided Private
[M.C]FLAME

PostSubject: is anybody there   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty8/12/2017, 12:18 pm

i still wonder if this site is dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!   OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS STILL HERE!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided Children :: The site :: News and anouncements-
Jump to: